- Customers transferring their existing residential mortgage from another lender to Nationwide
- Customers wishing to take out a new mortgage on a mortgage free residential property that they own.
Key product features for your clients:
- Free standard valuation and a choice of FREE standard legal fees or £500 cashback
- Day one remortgage
- We lend up to 90% of the value of their home
- Applicants remortgaging with no additional borrowing may benefit from a stress test at a lower rate.
- Offers valid for 180 days
- 90 day product reservations
- If your client is repaying a Help to Buy equity loan in full, we'll lend up to 90% LTV to help them
- 10% overpayment allowance on fixed rate products
- No ERCs on tracker products
- Remortgage tolerance of up to £500 (NFI Online cases)
- Choose interest only or part and part repayment basis across our remortgage product range.
|Application type||Maximum LTV|
|Remortgage like-for-like and with additional borrowing||90% LTV|
|Remortgage with additional mortgaged properties in the background (e.g. second property or buy to let property)||85% LTV|
|Remortgage for debt consolidation or paying off a second charge (including non Help to Buy equity loans)||80% LTV|
|Interest only/part and part||60% LTV|
You can also see a full breakdown of additional borrowing limits on our borrowing page.
Remortgage informationMore information relating to our remortgage benefits is below. If you can’t find the information you’re looking for, talk to our Business Development Advisers using Broker Chat.
Covering the cost of a standard valuation This will reveal additional content
Covering the cost of standard legal fees This will reveal additional content
Remortgage Tolerance (NFI Online cases) This will reveal additional content
Products offering cashback This will reveal additional content
Note on Let Properties This will reveal additional content
Remortgages with no additional borrowing This will reveal additional content