In the last 12 months, we've made a number of improvements to better support you and your clients including:
1. Recognising and supporting you
- We've introduced a new team of Business Development Advisers to support your region, providing local knowledge, nationwide.
- Plus, we've launched a brand new website, built with you in mind and added new features to our Broker Chat service so you can now ask your question before you connect to an Adviser.
2. Offering your clients greater choice and flexibility
- Standard LTV limits now apply for clients who'll own two or more properties on completion of their new Nationwide mortgage, provided they'll have a single mortgage on completion.
- Your armed forces clients can now use a Forces Help to Buy loan in conjunction with the Help to Buy Equity Loan or Shared Ownership schemes.
- And, New Build offers are now automatically extended by a further 45 days when the offer reaches 5 months.
3. Saving you time and speeding up processes
- In NFI Online we've made it easier for you access your clients' Rate Switch information. We've also added help text to give hints when completing an application. Plus, you can now upload files up to 9mb including JPEGs.
- Our case management process helps your clients to get a quicker offer.
- We've also simplified the evidence of deposit requirements and documents required for State Benefit and Maintenance payments, with proofs no longer required for Child Benefit.
Our mission is to build society, one home at a time. And we can't do it without you. So, we always welcome your feedback. And, with the Financial Adviser Service Awards opening today, it's perfect timing for you to have your say.