What a difference a year makes
Our mission is to build society, one home at a time. And we can’t do it without you.
Here are some of the improvements we've made in the last 12 months to better support you and your clients.
We always welcome your feedback. And, with voting for the Financial Adviser Service Awards now open, it's perfect timing for you to have your say.
Recognising and supporting you
Business Development Advisers in our regional teams support you with local knowledge, nationwide.
You have access to our full range of switcher products and we pay a procuration fee for these applications. You can also secure product switches 5 months before the end of the existing product.
We're always listening to your feedback and appreciate the role you play in advising our members, and so you’re included in our mortgage maturity mailings giving members the option to contact a broker for advice.
We've launched a brand new website, built with you in mind.
We've added new features to our Broker Chat service, you can now ask your question before you connect to an Adviser.
Offering your clients greater choice and flexibility
Standard LTV limits now apply for clients who’ll own two or more properties on completion of their new Nationwide mortgage, provided they’ll have a single mortgage on completion.
Your armed forces clients can use a Forces Help to Buy loan in conjunction with the Help to Buy Equity Loan or Shared Ownership schemes, when used in addition to an acceptable minimum deposit.
New build offers are automatically extended by a further 45 days when the offer reaches 5 months.
Remortgage offers are now valid for 180 days.
Saving you time and speeding up processes
In NFI Online:
- we've made it easier for you to access your clients' Rate Switch information.
- We've added banners on five key pages linking to online information that could help answer any questions you may have.
- We've also added help text to give lots of hints as you complete an application.
- You can upload files up to 9mb, plus JPEGs are now supported in addition to PDF files. See all our recent enhancements and changes.
- We include an Automated Valuation Model (AVM) estimate in our mortgage maturity letters, giving your client a more reliable property value.
- Our case management process helps your clients to get a quicker offer.
- We’ve introduced case ownership for New Build applications.
- We made submitting proofs easier and enhanced our online system, so that you no longer need to confirm you’ve seen original documents. We’ve also reduced the number of proofs we need to see.
- For State Benefit and Maintenance payments, we just need 3 months bank statements. No proofs needed for Child benefit.