Product reservation and booking fee
We offer a range of fixed and tracker rate products, including a selection without a product fee. Our Product finder details our full range of mortgage products.
With product fee
Your client can pay the product fee when they apply. Alternatively the fee can be added to the loan, but the total of the loan and the fee mustn’t exceed the client’s affordable amount.
- If the fee is added to the loan, your client will be charged interest on it during the term of the loan
- Once your client has committed to either paying the product fee upfront, or adding it to the loan, this can’t be changed
- If your client is paying the fee upfront, this must be with the application. Once we receive the application and the booking fee, if applicable, the product will be reserved for your client, even if the chosen product later changes or is withdrawn
- Your client will have 90 days from the day after product reservation to complete the application process and be in receipt of an offer. The product fee is non-refundable at completion
NB: For mortgages reserved on or before 4 March 2010 the product fee was known as a reservation fee.
Without product fee
We offer a range of mortgages that don’t have a product fee.
- If your client chooses the no product fee option they will pay a higher rate of interest over the deal period
- Your client will have 90 days from the day after product reservation to complete the application process and be in receipt of an offer
You may need to pay a non-refundable booking fee when you reserve your mortgage.