NFI Online provides fast processing and case tracking to give you an efficient case experience.
And to provide you with a better experience, we’ve recently introduced a number of improvements to the way you submit an application to us.
The key changes we’re making mean that:
- You could now get an automated valuation decision at Decision in Principle (DIP) stage
- It’ll be easier to find your clients’ addresses
- You won’t need to supply physical income proofs on certain cases, meaning reduced application to offer times
- There will now be a pre-DIP affordability check
If you’ve got a question about the changes to NFI Online read our FAQs
For cases that are pre full mortgage application, you can contact one of our experienced advisers on Broker Chat.
For cases that are post full mortgage application, call 0800 464 3000. Then choose from the following options:
- Option 1 for fax and address details
- Option 2 for NFI Online/MTE updates
- Option 3 for paper applications
View our latest service level times for call waiting, application to offer and valuation from instruction to receipt.
To be able to use NFI Online you need to register with us before you can submit business.
If you've forgotten your NFI Online login details, contact the MTE Helpdesk on 0871 384 0055 to reset your security information.
Cases should be submitted electronically whenever possible, but there are some exceptions.
To help you submit your mortgage applications, please view our packaging guides