Mortgage Trading Exchange
The all new MTE provides faster processing, improved tracking and a better case experience - start using it today to see the difference.
Need to contact us?
For cases that are pre full mortgage application, you can contact one of our experienced advisers on Broker Chat.
For cases that are post full mortgage application, call 0800 464 3000. Then choose from the following options:
- Option 1 for fax and address details
- Option 2 for NFI Online/MTE updates
- Option 3 for paper applications
Need to register for MTE access?
If you already have a login for the MTE system then there is no need to register again, if you do not have a login then simply follow the steps below:
- Step 1: First you need to register your details to receive your User ID, Password and PIN number.
- Step 2: Once you have your MTE log in details you will need to register with Nationwide (if you aren't already).
How to submit cases
Cases should be submitted electronically whenever possible, but there are some exceptions.