Stay informed with MATS
Keep track of paper applications with updates by email or text message
Our Mortgage Application Tracking Service (MATS) is an online facility that allows you to see how your clients’ paper based applications are progressing. It’s quick and easy to use for you and your client and reduces the time you spend chasing applications. Other benefits to MATS are:
- Choosing how you want to be updated - email and/or text message
- Access to a personalised web page with full details of your client's mortgage application
- No telephone calls to the New Business Service Centre or branch
- Provides hints on ways to speed up individual applications
- We'll also alert you by text or email if any information is missing, so you can contact your client quickly and avoid unnecessary delays.
NFI online applications will not track through MATS. To view your case progress login to NFI Online and view the 'Case Home' page.
View progress at key stages
You can view progress online or receive information when your clients' applications reach the following key stages:
- Registered for tracking
- Valuation requested
- Satisfactory valuation received
- Mortgage approved
- Mortgage funds sent to solicitor
- First payment notice
Log on to MATS then request updates using your client's mortgage application reference number.
The ‘Delays’ tab will highlight any issues that are preventing the application from progressing and indicate any action required by you.
To receive a daily update on your mortgage applications, please write the relevant email addresses on the back of each application.
For text updates, in addition to emails, please supply us with your mobile telephone number.
If required, your clients can receive text updates and they’ll have access to a personalised web page with more information about the progress of their application. This means less work for your clients and a better service all round. Information will only be sent to your client at the key stages, any other information required to progress the application will be made available only to you.
If you choose to take this option, please ensure that the application form contains the relevant details to enable us to provide this service.